Thursday, October 11, 2007

Why is the World against other races?

Belgian jailed for race killings... I have just been reading this article over racism when I saw this. A teenager is being sentenced to life imprisonment after killing a Malian nanny and her two year-old because they were of a different race. After I read this article I thought to myself, why in this world do we discriminate other's? Is it because all we care about is ourselves or because we think they are as good as we are? A little further into the article it says he was stopped when a policeman shot him in the stomach. Are policemen our heroes? What if the cop is a different race? I think racism is just the worst thing something could do. All people are the same and whether you black, white, Mexican or any other race we are all equal and should not treat each other the way we do. Racism it's a problem in our world, but can we stop it?

No comments: