Monday, October 22, 2007

Gatorade Tiger?

Woods will have his own sports drink in a licensing deal with Gatorade...Just last week Tiger Woods signed a contract with Gatorade, and now Gatorade is making a new drink called "Gatorade Tiger." Tiger Woods has had so many different accomplishments this year and making a new drink for Gatorade is a big accomplishment. A couple of months ago Tiger's dad had died and over those months Tiger has won 12 out of 15 tournaments. With this Gatorade signing Tiger could get paid up to 100 Million and no less then 10 million. "Gatorade has been a big part of my game plan for years, whether I'm training or competing, so its a great match," Woods said in one of his statements. To me Tiger actually has had an impact on my life a lot. I started playing golf at age 8 and every year he just inspired me to keep playing and i still am to this day. Now i will start drinking Gatorade Tiger a lot to support my biggest Idol.

No comments: